1. Kate was a doctor
3. A bad one. His father was cold, and got even colder when his mom left him (the father didn't even go to her funeral- she was dead to him when she left him)
4. He planted a tree and it was brilliant (for me) to watch it grow instantly
5. She went to an architectural firm to have her old brickhouse redone. The firm (VanGuard sp?) belonged to Alex's brother. there was a sketch of the lakehouse on the wall and she asked about it and found out he was dead.
The final movie is “Serendipity,” starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. It’s about a couple who meet but don’t keep each other’s numbers, believing that if they were meant to be, fate would draw them together again. For years, they regret that decision and dream about each other. What will they do about it? This one is a little easier than the last one.
1. What book did Sarah write her number down in for Jonathan to find by fate?
2. Who attempts to find the other first?
3. What constellation did Jonathan find on her arm with her freckles and which now reminds her of him?
4. Who gives Jonathan the book with Sarah’s signature inside?
I'm actually sad this is the last week as it's been great fun. I can't wait to see what answers you have for this quiz and to find out who loved this movie.