Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Super Sweet Blog Award
I was nominated by Tista Ray for the Super Sweet Blog Award. Thank you, Tista!
This award is a great way to discover new blogs. So, let’s share it around and have some fun with it.
So, the rules for those nominated are:
1. Thank and link to the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer five super sweet questions. See below…
3. Include the super sweet blogging award in your post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers (if you can.)
5. Notify your super sweet nominees.
Here are my answers to the questions…
1. Cookies or Cake?
I don't eat cookies and cakes anymore as I'm on a gluten free diet. I suppose I still love cake more, especially chocolate and carrot cake but without the dreaded gluten.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. Favourite sweet treat?
Lots of different things: ice-cream and chocolate sauce and chocolate mousse, and a firm favourite is sago pudding.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
We have a ritual of pudding every Friday night. That's our treat night. I crave sweet things pretty often though.
5. Sweet nickname?
Don't really have a sweet nickname but one that's used by my hubby is "Leen."
These are my nominees:
No obligation to take part but have fun if you do.