1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Sometimes I get a bit of a headache, but other times I can read for hours without a problem.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I’ve just read one of R.M. Alexander’s books. Wow, she has a unique style. She somehow brings you into a fantasy world and writes very differently to anything I’ve ever read. Her book is called Veil of Secrecy.
3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
I have a confession. I’ve never watched Harry Potter. I intend to some day. Twilight Saga is okay, but I couldn’t choose until I watch Harry Potter.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Nope. My kindle holds lots of books. Don’t need a book bag.
5. Do you smell your books?
Maybe it’s a writer or reader thing, but there’s nothing more wonderful than the whiff of a new book.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I only like illustrated children’s books.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Sorry, I can’t think of anything for this question.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Well, I used to walk to the library every week, maybe even more, to get myself more books. And I lived several kms away. It’s not funny but it shows my love of books.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Probably a Mills and Boon or a devotional book.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The complete Chronicles of Narnia book.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Um…now, should I answer that question???
12. When did you get into reading?
Right from a young age. Don’t know what started it. Maybe when my father bought me the whole Secret Seven series! Wish I’d kept those for my kids.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Charlotte’s Web. Love that story.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Yes and Art.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I wouldn’t say anything but I’d probably give it away to someone who’d enjoy it or try to sell it.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I enjoy Rae Rivers’ series, The Keepers. Still in the middle of reading it.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Not blogging enough.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies. I love fairies and have already written a book with them. My mother used to tell me about fairies so much as a kid so they bring back happy memories. I don’t really like the books where they’re made out to be evil though.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters. Find angel books a bit creepy for some reason. I think because I really believe they exist and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Hard one. Maybe werewolves – less creepy and more fictional.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Both. Depends on the story.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Stupid question for a romance writer and reader, I’d say.