Thank you to Herd Hops for hosting this interesting blog hop for the new year. Welcome to my blog. We're going to have fun today.
We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways! And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
Here's the list of all the blogs taking part:
Here's a blurb of my story:
Renni has burned out from being on tour as the drummer of Eat Your Words. When she visits Nolan's spa at Block Island for a day, she impulsively applies for a position as the assistant massage therapist as a means to drop out of tour.
Nolan is taken aback by the woman in his office with pitch black hair and body piercings. He can't imagine her working in his spa, but her persistence fascinates him so he gives her the job - on one condition - she gets rids of the excess piercings.
The attraction between Nolan and Renni is immediate despite them being opposite personalities. Renni's fresh energy and charm draws Nolan as does his intensity attract her. Finding they have a lot more in common than expected, they fall in love, but Nolan has a secret and Renni carries baggage from past hurt. Will they focus on their differences or the things that draw them close?
You can win a copy of my ebook by commenting below. Please remember to put your email address in the comments.
Now, for the fun part - ten fun/silly/quirky things about me, my blog or my book:
1. The reason I chose Block Island as the setting for It's Called Feng Shui is because a fellow homeschooler from overseas sent me a huge package of interesting stuff from Rhode Island. I enjoyed going through it and learning more about a place in the US in detail. She even sent me a cotton seed to plant.
2. I have a secret obsession for tiny houses. I love watching tiny house videos on YouTube and dream of designing and building my own and retiring in it one day.
3. I absolutely hate escalators. They freak me out. Put me in an elevator rather where I'm safely closed in.
4. I keep on getting visitors to my blog from companies that sell wedding dresses because of this post: http://www.kathybosman.com/2013/03/wedding-gowns-from-60s-to-present-day.html
5. I've just got my first tattoo - of a peacock feather.
6. Even since I was pregnant with my third child I have an aversion to tuna casserole.
7. I'd much rather meet a spider than a cockroach. Spiders are cute really and I hate having to kill them in case they're venomous.
8. One day, I'd like to own a hedgehog as a pet.
10. I'm in the process of reading through the Harry Potter series.
Thank you for taking part!