So instead of making new year's resolutions, I'm going to put down some wishes for the new year. I've been reading some fantasy novels and am into magic and supernatural, so I don't feel like anything serious like a goal, but rather a wish or a prayer. They are not all writing wishes.
- That I would be a better homeschooling mom, more devoted to my kids, and more patient and efficient as a teacher.
- To have the strength to cope joyfully with those household tasks that have pulled me down at times.
- That I would find a group of friends to share my spiritual aspirations and longings with.
- That I would get more publishing contracts and make good sales from my books.
- That my sister would get her writing and publishing dreams.