The answers to last week's movie quiz are as follows:
1. Joe Fox brought his niece and nephew into Kathleen Kelly's bookshop.
2. Kathleen's username online to communicate with Joe was "Shopgirl."
3. Joe finds out that "Shopgirl" is Kathleen when he peers through the restaurant window before they are to finally meet and sees it's her.
4. Joe's dog's name was Brinkley.
The third movie is “The Lake House,” starring Keanu Reeves (don’t you love his husky voice?) and Sandra Bullock. This movie has some paranormal in it in that the two connect through different time frames via the post box at the lake house.
1. What profession does Kate have in the movie?
2. What book did Kate leave at the train station which Alex picked up?
3. What type of relationship did Alex have with his father?
4. What did Alex do for Kate outside her apartment block which wasn’t finished being built when he went there?
5. How did Kate discover that Alex was dead?
Please leave your answers in the comment block with your email address so I may contact you if you've won.